Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dis-play time at LIlly






Today I got to go to Greenwich CT to work at the Lilly store.What a fabulous area!  I have never been there and that avenue has everything you need, absolutely perfect.  I got to work on displays and use my creativity, so much fun.  It was a good experience to work in a different enviroment and area with the same company.  The girls that work there could not have been nicer.  These pictures are from the fab store and displays I set up and displays I put together via direvertion from our wonderful visual man, I want to intern with him, it would be so much fun he has great use of space and puts everything he has into his work.

The windows display the "Originals" line which I am in love with.  Anything that recalss the 50's and 60's  I
adore! The dresses have cap sleeves and are shifts.  They look really cute with a Hollin or cable sweater over it.  The scarves are also great additions to any piece at Lilly!
Happy Resort.


2 comments:

  1. Super fun blog! So glad I found you xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love doing visual merchandising. your displays look so cute, colorful & girly!

    ReplyDelete

Translate