Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I did the unthinkable!


What a bag! I am in love with this bag beyond belief. Next, I did something beyond belief that I did not want to!  I had to pull stones off the bag, not easy ladies! They are on there pretty good! I had to make little baggies of stones to with bags in case one falls off, but hoestly they were hard to cut off! it was like performing surgery.  I  felt like I was cutting a Picasso into shreads.  This bag is definitely a piece of art, such a dream work.

My boss probably thinks I am s l o w, whenever he sends me to get a sample accessory, I just stand in the room picking up the immaculate gorgeously detailed shoes, bags....and look at the enamored, taking way longer than necessary to grab a sandal. :) Can you blame me?  I want to just walk out of the room in a head to toe Valentino ensemble, maybe he won't notice.  :)
The Winter 2009-2010 line is to die for, as well as the spring line, I would love to work with the designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli, who Valentino himself asked to design for his label, and view their inspiration and get some insight.
I will get back to you with more information on them, they are fascinating.  I want to go abroad to Italy and attend the school they did for design.  We'll see!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate