Monday, November 23, 2009

An award :)




AH i'm obessed with http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/2009_11_08_archive.html and she gave me this award.  if you do not already follow her! :)
Now, the rules of this award are pretty simple. I have to list 10 interesting facts about myself, and then pass the award on to 10 lovely bloggers. PS you probably won't find me that interesting :)




Here it is


10 Interesting/Random Facts About Me
 
 
1.  I am Italian and Swedish
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2.  I have an extremely hard time living in the city, very much a country girl at heart
 
 
3.  I secretly listen to a string quartet while I study
 
4.  I really want kids. Well 8.  and yes I want multiples. I am not crazy I promise :)
 
 
 
5.  I will always go to my parents for holidays, and often randomly  I will never feel too old to. I feel like i can't not be near them
 

 
 
6.  I love love love to travel and I love every aspect of it from the airplane to the adventures to the hotel room
 
7.  I am obsessed with meaningful quotes
 

 
8.  I LOVE tv.
9.  I act like I am 75 and I always have, My mom says "You are the only 4 year old I know that when I would take you shopping would say 'can we sit? I need a break' 'how 'bout lunch'" :) I also make old lady jokes that so aren't funny etc I am just a very old soul

10.  However I will always feel like a young child.  I am obsessed with candy, going to the park, playing board games, and doing youthful activities of which I can't think of probably cause I am "old"
 
 
I TAG:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag, girl! Fun post :) I listen to classic music when I study and I want 7 kids!! (Only one set of multiples and a couple adopted) ...Great facts! Hope your Monday was a success! XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too dang sweet. Thanks for the tag. I am coming up with my 10 random facts at this moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you so much for the award! I love following your blog! You have great style! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Translate