Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Catch up...

AH how thoughtful for blondeambitionblog to give me an award. AH with finals next week, and all my projects due this week I have no had time to get on here alot.  I have plenty to post though! Holiday decor, and themes are everywhere in the city now! its gorgeous, it brings the season to life again.  When I get a chance I will blog about my last field trip, store windows, new Lilly shipment (Great prints) just need my ticket to Palm Beach (wishful thinking),and the Valentino sample sale as well last week.  See you soon! xoxox LA


6 comments:

  1. you're so welcome! what is more hip than lilly? so envious you WORK there!! i have been wanting it to be december so desperately just so i can put my new lilly planner to use! hope you're having a fabulous hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats girl! you must have one cool job! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! AND good luck on your finals! I know how you're feeling! Have a great weekend and buys lots at the sample sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your finals have gone well! Have a great weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out my blog, I left something for ya! :) I'm so excited about the holidays too! Can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Translate