Thursday, November 05, 2009

Trends and looks fall 09/10

So here are some and just some :) trends and looks for right now.






Camel  colored coat
Max Mara






From elegant suedes to darkly futuristic wound-and-bound leathers, the options are many and various for over knee boots




chunky knits

Finally! a touch of the 90's!



see through fabrics




ripped denim and tights




one shoulder
Pucci = OBSESSEDI love everything about this. The color the choice for a sleeve, the neck line, the structure, and fabric. Amazing.

 
 
 
LOOKS:

Naeem Khan produced this look, I love the pattern of this skirt.  The bow is a favorite addition to many outfits, i believe it adds femininity, and detail.  the layer necklaces on top are great for such a simple top.  They are far away enough from the skirt's pattern so it does not look too busy.  He is brilliant.




AND FOR THE BOYS....




deep V-neck




Tailored look




Tux


Gold
Thank god this "old-fashion" look is returning. It better catch on. I adore it


Brooches
- A British influence. I love the British style.



Military



....More to come

4 comments:

  1. I want to be in L.A!

    I loveeeee your blog!!!!!!!!!!

    Pls. check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity Gossip Blog!
    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with that Naeem Khan! I love details like that, so beautiful! And my love for bows is completely unhealthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos. But let's be honest- you had me at the pink Barbie heels photo on your side bar. New follower. Love your blog!

    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! your blog is very cool!
    Those knee boots, are sooo pretty!
    for this christmas, definetely I'm gonna buy me one pair!! They are soo fashion! haha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Translate