Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Ready to shop not sure where to start? or Stumped for how to coordinate your next look?

Please follow me at keatonrow.com

I will help you style and coordinate for any type of occasion, or just a new look!

This is my passion and this is what I live for.

The only driver most days to get me to go to school was wearing a new outfit, or styling and coordinating it uniquely.  Apparel is an expression of oneself.

Together we make sure you turn heads with any room you walk into, and leave a lasting impression to any room you walk out of.

If it's not for a certain occasion I love helping people pick out closet staples, or go-to must-haves that are versatile

We can also coordinate day-evening looks with a few accessory changes for those days happy hour is a must after work

Here are some examples of what we can put together :)
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate